Thursday, November 27, 2008

Holiday Dinners at Sea: Cruise Ship Cuisine

Don't want to cook your own holiday goose or turkey or ham? You don't have to go over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house for a perfect holiday meal or even stay at home. Sure, that's the American Dream version, but I admit I'm not much of a cook. Although I try, I've always wondered how other women manage to put everything together to serve a festive meal all at once. They make it appear effortless. But it's just not possible in my kitchen where the major food groups are packaged, canned, frozen, and (my favorite) RESERVATIONS.

If you're at home, like I am, and reading this, you might wonder what's in store for passengers celebrating Thanksgiving aboard a cruise ship. Trust me, they aren't cooking and they won't have to clear the table and clean up afterwards.

For a first-hand look at what we're missing, and to find out what ship that golden brown turkey pictured above was served on, join CruiseDiva.com for Holiday Dinners at Sea.

Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!

No comments: